- Solid Waste: $50.00/ton, $8.00 minimum
- Appliances: $15.00 each
- Tires: $0.12 per pound (minimum $3.00)
- Recyclables: No Charge
Beginning January 1, 2018:
- TV monitors and/or computer monitors are $15.00 per item.
- Old console TVs will be $25.00 per item.
- Projection TVs will be $40.00 per item.
- Commercial copy machines will be $20.00 per item.
- Printers, fax machines, stereo equipment, VCRs, hard drives, copiers, keyboards, mouse and cables are free.
- All electronic waste will be separated and declared at the scale house upon weighing in.
Accepted Forms of Payment:
- Cash or Checks Only
Material Not Accepted:
- Hazardous Waste
- Toxic Waste
- Liquid Wastes
- Dead Animals
- Latex Paint
- All recyclable items may be placed in the yellow recycling bin.
- Plastics, glass jars, aluminum, and tin cans may be mixed.
- Wearable clothing and paper may be placed on top of the bin.
- Corrugated cardboard should be broken down and placed alongside the bin.
- Branches no more than 8 inches in diameter.